วันจันทร์ที่ 23 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Strathwood Falkner Lounge Deep Seat Arm Chair, Set of 2



I just received my two chairs! I just placed an order for two more! I did a ton of research on patio lounge chairs - pricing, quality etc. These chairs stand head to toe with restoration hardware, crate & barrel, pottery barn. They are the perfect weight.. not too heavy, not too light. They look VERY expensive. WOW - sometimes I think these review are written by the manufacturer because they can be so glowing at times.. but I am just a customer so pleased that I got these and that they are this great. I was prepared to spend $555 per chair from Restoration Hardware.. but I got two for less than the price of one. Only other thing I would add though.. the cushions are not fantastic. I am thinking about ordering more comfortable ones with the all the money I saved.