วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone Raised Air Mattress

AeroBed-Premier-Comfort-Zone-Raised-Air-Mattress
AeroBed Premier Comfort Zone Raised Air Mattress
I needed a guest bed fast and this was a lifesaver! Arrived in just 2 days. Inflates and deflates in just a few minutes. My guest slept comfortably and when she left, I deflated the bed and put it in the closet. Comes with a duffel bag to carry it in, and a lightweight bed pad and bed skirt. I don't have a lot of experience with inflatable beds, but I once stayed at a friend's house and the inflatable bed she had was no where near as nice as this one - hers made me feel like I was on a raft all night. This one is definitely more comfortable. I read some other reviews on inflatable beds before I bought this one, and it was highly rated. more info

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: