วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551

Mission Futon Frame - w/ 9inch Premium Futon Mattress - Full Size


I just finished putting this piece together after three hours of blood, sweat and splinters. I bought it here on Amazon to serve as my bed/couch/everything for my new studio apartment. The finished product is impressive and comparable to others that look the same at twice the price. Some points of interest: The 9" full mattress is indeed quite thick, but not quite as plush and comfy as I had expected. However, it does get the job done by providing firm support over the wood futon frame. Disappointingly, the slat that tops off the back section of the frame was hole-drilled improperly. To get around that I bored a hole by hand, as the alternative was to leave out the corresponding bolt and have the frame lean back to one side. A minor manufacturing error, but irritating nonetheless. Two lounge positions add to the comfort level, and switching between them is simple enough. In all, aside from the mattress being white, what you see in the picture is what you get with the Mission Futon Frame w/9" Mattress Full. I would recommend it for anyone shopping for a futon & mattress on a budget.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: